Since 2007, Success Institute has supported Leadership Connection through funding from The Willmas Foundation and private donations. Click on the Leadership Programs link above to learn more.
The goals of the Leadership Program are to:
1. Identify and nurture young adults as potential community leaders.
2. Invoke a sense of civic responsibility in young adults through community exploration and mentoring.
3. Acquaint participants with regional and local resources, challenges and opportunities.
4. Learn about leadership in the community through mentoring exposure to community leaders, and visiting community organizations.
5. Develop a knowledge of career opportunities available in the community.
6. Develop the talents and skills of young adults as community leaders.
7. Have community leaders mentor young adults on career, education, and life planning issues.